Join us for breakfast before the HRPDC Executive Committee meeting on March 19th. The folks from the Chesapeake Bay Foundation will provide a brief discussion and answer questions about their Chesapeake Bay Clean Water Blueprint.
For more information: HRPDC Breakfast Club: Economic Benefits of the Chesapeake Clean Water Blueprint (PDF flyer)
Full Agenda Packet (By section below.)
2. Approval/Modification of Agenda
3. Old Dominion University – President John Broderick
Presentation: Old Dominion University
4. Vulnerable Populations - Suzanne Puryear, Planning Council
Presenation: Vulnerable Populations
7. Transcribed Public Comments from the November 20, 2014 Executive Committee Meeting and February 19, 2015 Annual Retreat
A. Minutes of January 15, 2015 Quarterly Commission Meeting and February 19, 2015 Annual Retreat.
B. Treasurer’s Report of January 2015
D. Coastal Zone Management Program – FY16 Grant
10. HRPDC Three-Month Tentative Schedule
11. Advisory Committee Summaries
12. Correspondence of Interest
Presentation: Dutch Dialogues Update