This widget will require atleast jQuery-3.3.1 to be present on your website to work.
If your website does not have jQuery you can click here for the list of available versions.
- Use the form below to generate the Widget code to add the Hampton Roads Regional Banner to your website. Submitting the form will send an email with the code snipped to the supplied email address.
- Paste the supplied code into the head of your website to load in the widget.
Use the following options in the banner.init to customize your banner
- title: This is what shows after the chevron on the left side of the bar. If left blank it will find your websites 'domain.tld'
- translate: Enables the translate dropdown on the widget, options are 'true' to enable it, and 'false' to disable it.
- resize: Enables the text resize dropdown on the widget, options are 'true' to enable it, and 'false' to disable it. Require the font-sizes on your website to be set using 'em' with your base size on the 'html element' to function properly.
- bookmark: Adds the bookmark button to the regional banner, options are 'true' to enable it, and 'false' to disable it.